Zero Tolerance and Belarusian custom knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich have teamed up to produce the 0456. The 0456 offers the premium cutting power for which ZT is well known in a knife with standout looks that are just waiting to be shown off.
Based on Dimitry’s popular custom knife, The Pole, the 0456 features the 3-D rayed handle contours and custom blade shape that defined the original design. The high-quality CTS-204P blade steel is wear and corrosion resistant and takes an exceptional edge. The blade’s premium quality is matched only by its good looks—with an appealing two-tone finish that’s stonewashed on the flats and satin on the grinds. The 0456 opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lockbar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom blue backspacer, clip, and pivot hardware
- Steel: CTS-204P, two-tone finish
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed & satin finish
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187.1 g)