Southern Blades Accessibility Statement
Measures to support accessibility
Southern Blades takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SouthernBlades.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Southern Blades strives to be fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SouthernBlades.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SouthernBlades.com:
- Phone: 770-354-3826
- E-mail: John@SouthernBlades.com
- Visitor Address: 12320 Henry Clower Blvd. SW, Suite A, Snellville Ga 30078
- Postal Address: 12320 Henry Clower Blvd. SW, Suite A, Snellville Ga 30078
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
This statement was created on July 25th, 2022.